My child has been going to this daycare for a year now and seems to be ok. A few things to note:
1. Before my child could walk, their hair always smelled like perfume. This is because they were always carried and the owner wears perfume which then resulted in my child's hair smelling like perfume too. Infants and toddlers have many skin sensitives and allergies, but this did not prevent her from wearing perfume.
2. We were told to have our child practice eating with their hands to develop motor skills. When discussing with Cowan, she stated she doesn't allow the children to do this because she can't stand the mess. My intent of bringing my child to this daycare was so that he would not only get the social skills but also learn and develop in their everyday skills.
3. There are not many toys at this location. The kids run around but there isn't much opportunity to be creative with toys.
4. Rules state that you cannot bring your child when they are sick - fair enough. However there is always a child who is sick and passes it along to my child. My child has NEVER been this sick even when amongst many children of friends or extended family.
5. This is a good place for infants. Once they hit age 1, my recommendation is that you check out other places. They need more interaction and more opportunities to be learn.
My Daughter started to going Here when she was around 9 month ,
After 1 month they terminated her as they are not able to handle her ( hold on its just 1 month ) , only problem was she is not eating well with them otherwise no crying. She want that my daughter should eat from everybody but she picked one assistant whom she like and only eats from her. Is it problem and its just 1 months and you will terminate kids .Horrible.
Again After 15 days they said she is doing fine as she got adjusted we will keep you there . Ok we let her be there as she was adjusted and we do not want to experiment with her .
After 2 month she started teething so getting sick one day called she is having running nose take her home she is making mess (**) , OK fine . i got here . And again 15 days later she got fewer and i kept her home for complete week and when she went back she still had little cough and according to doc its ok as cough stays for long time . because of cough she was vomitting and crying for 2 -3 days , Got terminated again .
and Trust me if any kid vomit because of pain and you are complaining parents that their baby makes mess my head will blow. no parents will like to listen this mess word, at least not me .
Most expensive place near by and they treat kids as their duties not with affection. Not Done.
Never ever flexible with Schedule. If some day kid got up early and I request to make her sleep early , Answer is no they want all kids to be in Schedule , Is it a military Training camp? and we are talking about an 10 month old baby.
Is this the services your looking for your kid send them otherwise beware.