[powr-multi-slider label=”Tree House”]
– A fun, safe, and engaging learning environment
– A clean, organized, and nurturing home
– Early Literacy Skills (phonics, phonemic awareness, concepts of print, writing letters)
– Early Numeracy Skills (number awareness and identification, counting, 1:1 correspondence, identifying patterns, rank order, grouping and sorting, writing numbers)
– Music, Movement, Art, Science, and Dramatic Play
– Active and engaging outdoor play
– Fine-Motor and Gross Motor development
– Creative, hands-on sensory experiences
– 13 years experience in education
– Extensive knowledge of child-development, behavior, and social skills
Welcome to the Tree House School! We are a family-operated and home-based Childcare and Preschool, founded by a husband and wife educator-team (I am a credentialed School Psychologist and my husband is a Special Education Teacher). We recently embarked upon this endeavor to open a daycare when we moved cities and had difficulty finding a quality, clean, nutritious, and rigorous daycare program for our little one. We also found that many of the in-home daycare centers had far too many children for our child to receive individual attention and care that we wished for.
Our little program is small, nurturing, and in support of all types of learning – social, physical play, and academics are a top priority! More specifically, we are designed to enhance each child’s strengths and interests, develop language skills (both verbal and non-verbal), increase your little one’s capacity for patience and tolerance, and create a love for learning among our little scholars. We do accept children with disabilities and are well-connected with community resources to support our families and their children’s unique needs.
In time, the vision for our school is to expand into a larger facility where we can offer after-school supports in the areas of Social Skills, Occupational and Physical Therapy, Speech-Language, Counseling, Educational Consultation, Advocacy, Academic Remediation, and Adult Transition Services. For now, we are a small home-daycare with lots of love and support to help your child learn and grow! Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon.
* Tree House School – Where Children Grow and Dreams Take Root *